mercoledì 11 gennaio 2012

My golden outfit for NYE ! H&M gold dress and more


Hi lovelies,
I'm finally back from my holidays!
It’s been many days since I last updated my blog. So first of all, let me wish you a fabulous New Year!
I have so much to tell you,girls!
Even though I haven’t updated my blog for a lot of days, there were still many people visiting my blog everyday! For those of you who did, Thank You!  I feel really honoured!
How are you? How many clothes are you  going to buy on sales?
I just went shopping yesterday, and I'm not finished yet..of course;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao carissime,
sono finalmente tornata dalle mie vacanze!
Sono passati molti giorni dall'ultima volta che ho aggiornato il mio blog. Quindi prima di tutto, lasciate che vi auguri un Nuovo anno favoloso!
Ho tante cose da dirvi, ragazze!
Anche se non ho aggiornato il mio blog  per un sacco di giorni, ci sono state lo stesso molte persone che hanno visitato il mio blog quotidianamente! Per quelli di voi che l'hanno fatto, grazie di cuore! 

Come state?
Cosa state state comprando di bello  con i saldi?
Io ho fatto uno shopping intensissimo ieri,ma  naturalmente non ho ancora finito;)

Today I want to share with you my New Year's Eve outfit: after all the Christmas shopping I had to reduce my budgets but I'm glad for my choice:)
This time I opted to dress  a total golden outfit !;)
I chose to buy  this basic, affordable H&M gold dress .I think it's really great for holiday parties.It was love at first sight. I immediately loved it when I wore it !! This dress hugs your body in all the right places:)
It was also available in a less-flashy black version
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oggi voglio condividere con voi il mio look per Capodanno: dopo tutti gli acquisti di Natale ho dovuto ridurre il mio budget ma sono contenta lo stesso per la mia scelta:)
Questa volta ho scelto di vestire un outfit totalmente color oro!)
Ho acquistato a un prezzo accessibile  da H&M questo semplice ma devo dirvi di grande effetto vestito dorato.Mi è piaciuto tantissimo appena l'ho indossato! Ideale per iniziare in modo glamour le prime ore del nuovo anno.Era disponibile anche in una versione meno appariscente nera



I also bought some accessories at H&M!
All strictly gold;))
 I'm in love with this gold bow clutch:)
-------------
Ho comprato da H&M anche alcuni accessori!
Tutti rigorosamente color oro;))
Mi sono innamorata subito di questa clutch con fiocco:



... and I absolutely love this gold hairband:
------------
.... e di questo cerchietto dorato:


I also wore these jewellery:
----------
Ho indossato anche questi gioielli:


This pendant is one of my favorites:) I love this quote from the final part of Dante's Divine Comedy:
.."The love which moves the sun and the other stars...
------
Questo ciondolo è uno dei miei preferiti:) Adoro la citazione di Dante dall'ultima parte della Divina Commedia!!

Finally....what about shoes?
I bought these high heels by Asos:
--------
Per concludere che dire delle scarpe scelte?
Scarpe tacco 12 comprate da Asos:


To toast at midnight in Venice for NYE has been given this Bellini Limited Edition bottle: great idea:)
------------------------------------------------------
Per il brindisi di mezzanotte a Venezia  veniva regalata una bottiglietta di Bellini a edizione limitata: un'idea carina vero?:)

In the next post I will show you the photos I took in Venice and of course some pics of  my outfit!
See you tomorrow!
Xoxo
Mary
-----------------------------------------
Nel prossimo post vi mostrerò le foto scattate a Venezia e naturalmente gli scatti del mio outfit!
Ci vediamo domani!
Baci
Mary

30 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

I love gold;)

caise ha detto...

yay you are finally back!
I'm not fan of this color but this dress is really beautiful:))

and guess what! I've received a gift from you! thank you dear!:))

Iza ha detto...

wow, lovely! :)

Imke ha detto...

Oh gold, yes please! I love it, all of it, looks so fabulous!

Xo, Imke

E ha detto...

loveee that gold! happy new year to you too

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Blog da Reh ha detto...

oww,the shoes are perfect :OOOO
I loved your jewelry!

Beeeijooos,

http://re-becah.blogspot.com

Unknown ha detto...

Bellissimo vestito, complimenti!! Io ho optato per un outfit nero un po' più semplice...
Buon inizio dell'anno :)
xoxo
G

Yajaira ha detto...

love the gold dress

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Karen ha detto...

Love your dress and that clutch is fantastic! I love bows! :)

<3 Karen from
simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

the creation of beauty is art. ha detto...

What a fantastic dress! So incredibly beautiful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders ha detto...

Gorgeous dress. Love the twist front. Looks like you got beautiful accessories to go with it too.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Unknown ha detto...

Bellissime le cosine che hai indossato... la collana con la citazione è AMAZING!!!

kisses

www.myfashionsketchbook.com

dimitri ha detto...

What a lovely gold dress ! I love it.
Your jewelry are perfect too.

Anonimo ha detto...

Bel look!!
La collana con la citazione di Dante di che marca è??

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda ha detto...

Sicuramente eri bellissima vestita cosi, ottima scelta!

Baci Marcella

Unknown ha detto...

Wow sweety! Amazing outfit! I'm curious about the pictures!

Audrey ha detto...

Tutto bello ma in particolare impazzisco per il ciondolo, dove l'hai preso???
audrey

Mary ha detto...

@Caise:
hi lovely,yes,I'm finally back;)
I'm very happy you liked my Christmas gifts!
I absolutely love your presents,dear
Have a nice day!

Mary ha detto...

@Audrey e Lady Delish:sono contenta che piaccia anche a voi il ciondolo.Lo adoro;)
La collana è handmade da un'artigiana di Firenze:ho scelto io il ciondolo con la citazione,il tipo di catenella e il modello (che è a y anche se non si vede bene dalla foto)

Mary ha detto...

@Moda:Grazie Marcella!Quest'anno ho voluto provare un colore che di solito non indosso quasi mai, ma devo dirti che tutto l'insieme mi è piaciuto;)
Anche se in ritardo ti auguro un felice e sereno anno nuovo!

Mary ha detto...

@glamourmoes:hi dear, thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comment!
In the next post I begin to show you some pics:)
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Dimitri:I'm very glad you liked my gold dress!
Thank you for your lovely comment,dear
Although late, I wish you a fantastic new year:)
xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Mimma:grazie tesoro!Sono contenta che ti sia piaciuta la scelta del mio look:)
Presto posterò anche le foto che ho fatto
Baci

Mary ha detto...

@girlie blogger:thank you for your sweet comment.I'm very glad you loved my dress and accessories:)
The first thing I liked in that dress is precisely the twist front;)
See you soon,dear!

AndreiaSalim ha detto...

Welcome!

I want happiness, prosperity, health, achievements, peace and all the best for you family! Merry Christmas and Happy Year 2012!

A big kiss!

TheMorgana1985 ha detto...

il ciondolo è davvero bello

SymbioticLife ha detto...

I'm really loving gold myself for the moment. I adore that quote on the jewellery. It sounds like you had a fabulous NYE. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Second Hand Rose ha detto...

Your whole outfit looks absolutely gorgeous! The dress is so nice and those shoes are amazing! I'm heading to the Asos website right away! XxxXhttp://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

Stella ha detto...

Mi piace outfit che hai indossato per l'ultimo dell'anno.
Grazie per essere passata da me.

http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

Katies ha detto...

I love bracelet:) thank you for lovely comment,your blog is beautifull:) i hope we stay in touch and I follow you:)

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Real Time Web Analytics